FTS+Antilag question

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

VTEC Inside
http://phpbb3styles.net

FTS+Antilag question

Post by VTEC Inside »

Hello I have a question to the FTS users. I am using FTS+Antilag and sometimes when I shift and keep WOT when I let my foot off the clutch pedal it looks like the car is off until I let off the gas pedal and push it again and then it goes. I hope you understand what I mean because my English is not so good ;) Any ideas what could it be?

VTEC Inside

Post by VTEC Inside »

Here is my calibration:
Attachments
eCt-28.05.09 H23 +ignition3.cal
(8.21 KiB) Downloaded 120 times

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Record a datalog of it happening; we will be able to see you let off and what's going on :)
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

VTEC Inside

Post by VTEC Inside »

JaredKaragen wrote:Record a datalog of it happening; we will be able to see you let off and what's going on :)
Yeah I thought that you will need a log :) I just thought that it may happened to somebody already :) OK I will try to record it today and will get back to you.

VTEC Inside

Post by VTEC Inside »

I tried to make it happen today but I couldn't so I came to conclusion that the problem is in the clutch switch. I figured out that sometimes the pedal doesn't come all the way up and when I let it off the car stays at FTS limiter. I guess the problem is that I have too much pedal free play but I will try to fix. I am trying to find another switch which I will be able to tune where to activate. I hope everything said makes sence to you :) BTW here is the log from today. It's just some driving with FTS+Antilag :) I'am driving at around 12psi because my 550cc's go more than 90% at 14psi. I will be swaping them with 680cc soon and hopefuly after that will finally go to dyno tune it and will be able to make 20psi :)
Attachments
Crusin 14.elf
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 118 times

VTEC Inside

Post by VTEC Inside »

It hapened again yesterday and I'm pretty sure the problem is not the clutch switch. Here is what hapens: When I shift with full throtle and let of the clutch nothing hapens and I have to let of the gas pedal and push it again and then the car goes. Too bad I don't have it logged :( Do anybody nave any idea what could be reason for this?