xenocron ectune lisence

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

barry
http://phpbb3styles.net

xenocron ectune lisence

Post by barry »

hi i purchased ectune from a vendor xenocron but he seems to be taking his time on the liscensing for my ostrich can comeone point me in the right direction!!! not getting anywhere and i spent a assload of cash on it ....thx

Vtec6000

Post by Vtec6000 »

Have you emailed them? Any time I had problems they were pretty quick to get it sorted. Also check in your mailbox for your account on there website as the license may be attached in the notes of your order details.

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by xenocron »

Get your license yet? By the way...if you order late on a Friday, we arent open on Sat or Sunday...so usually we process orders as soon as we can get to them Monday. Sorry, we cant work 24/7
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

same here and still uses get there licenses on holidays and stuff like that. 2 am i still send licenses out. and still people are so unhappy/ect/complaining.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.