Pro_Demon with ostrich how?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Garrett
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Pro_Demon with ostrich how?

Post by Garrett »

We have a Pro version for one our car since 2007 , and I want to make it work now the software is installed on the laptop ostrich is connect drivers installed in eCtune setting I couldn't select Ostrich 1-2 only Demon of eCtune ISR how could I make the Pro version work with the ostrich 2?
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada www.precisionautocanada.com

David974

Re: Pro_Demon with ostrich how?

Post by David974 »

Garrett wrote:We have a Pro version for one our car since 2007 , and I want to make it work now the software is installed on the laptop ostrich is connect drivers installed in eCtune setting I couldn't select Ostrich 1-2 only Demon of eCtune ISR how could I make the Pro version work with the ostrich 2?
What i ve done using ostrich paste license XML file in ectune folder, record demon number and after you'll delete it restart ectune, plug osctich and Hulog before if don't work restart computer using Demon remove license XML file (move it to a special licence folder) plug Demon, open ectune paste Demon license number,would be licensed if don't work restart ectune or computer hope this help

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

simple leave the license.xml in the folder and just rename to license.temp -> demon version rename license back to license.xml -> ostrich version license.xml is in c:\\program files\\ectune
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Garrett
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Garrett »

calvin wrote:simple leave the license.xml in the folder and just rename to license.temp -> demon version rename license back to license.xml -> ostrich version license.xml is in c:\\program files\\ectune
Yes Calvin Tuesday I installed everything and work I created this topic before
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada www.precisionautocanada.com

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Make a .bat file to launch it one way.....
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock