EBC Still swapping to NO after program close

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

sIrK
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by sIrK »

I done the update and open the program. Open my last calibration, was in NC (my solenoid works in NO). Changed this value to NO and save. Close the program. open again the program, open my last calibration but still selected NC. :(
eCtune Pro & Demon rOolez! 92 Civic Turbo-Vtec at 1.5bar 300hp 93 Civic B18Dohc-Vtec Na 230hp Chrysler Neon 2.0L 16v InsanePower!

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i'll upload now... be standby
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

egr was the NO and NC switch correct. that was the initial problem? if i remember correctly.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

sIrK

Post by sIrK »

I have to leave now because i go to first start my B18C4 now :D when i come back at night i will test. Sorry im so interesed to solve this. If i can i will done from the garage. Thanks calvin.
eCtune Pro & Demon rOolez! 92 Civic Turbo-Vtec at 1.5bar 300hp 93 Civic B18Dohc-Vtec Na 230hp Chrysler Neon 2.0L 16v InsanePower!

sIrK

Post by sIrK »

calvin wrote:egr was the NO and NC switch correct. that was the initial problem? if i remember correctly.
when you open the program and open a calibration the option NC is always set, and even if you save in NO opens in NC.

calvin

Post by calvin »

Uploaded test please

sIrK

Post by sIrK »

Im going to the garage, when i arrive i will test it

calvin

Post by calvin »

uploaded

calvin

Post by calvin »

test please

sIrK

Post by sIrK »

In 10 minuts i arrive and test it

sIrK

Post by sIrK »

Ok, now its done. I open my last calibration after save in NO and is in NO. But i cant check if the problem showed in video is solved i havent the car here.

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

I have ran across a wierd issue. I have recently switched from the GM Boost Solenoid (NO) to a AEM Solenoid (NC). I hooked the solenoid up according to the instructions on eCtune and the only way I can get the solenoid to work is if I select Normally Open on the configuration screen. I do use the A/T Lock-up output. I never experianced the issues others had with the NO/NC being switched until the last update is this because the majority of users choose to use the EGR output? It's not big deal because it works perfect.

sIrK

Post by sIrK »

Since r14 update this works perfectly and my problem in car was the spark plugs, caused because a gas station worker put 95 octane instead of 98 and one spark plug was damaged in a detonation. No problems woth no/nc.

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

do you use the EGR output or the A/T lock up?