still no liscense

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

b20vtechb
http://phpbb3styles.net

still no liscense

Post by b20vtechb »

my liscense expired on the 20th and i still haven't got a new one did a request and everything.. usually i have got them a few days before they expire in the last year

confUsed

Post by confUsed »

In the same boat. I started sending mails to calvin on monday the 17th because I needed to be sure it worked, and now I'm kicked out and still no word from calvin. Its pretty awesome... :p

dbsharp

Post by dbsharp »

I'm right there with you guys. Mine ran out on the 20th. Email sent with no response.

ryan89crx

Post by ryan89crx »

+1 on this. Mine expired the 21st and now I'm in limbo if I can make it to my tune :?

9400RPMS

Post by 9400RPMS »

Trying to do some testing for craig,and i still aint got unlocked..
DDTech | DDTECHCAMS.COM

dbsharp

Post by dbsharp »

Got mine today! Thank you Chris!

ryan89crx

Post by ryan89crx »

dbsharp wrote:Got mine today! Thank you Chris!
At least someone got help :?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

all license where send are you peepz checking spam folder? i'll double check based on email addresses in this thread
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Re: still no liscense

Post by calvin »

b20vtechb wrote:my liscense expired on the 20th and i still haven't got a new one did a request and everything.. usually i have got them a few days before they expire in the last year
license send 5/25/2010 11:59:00 AM and today again
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

confUsed wrote:In the same boat. I started sending mails to calvin on monday the 17th because I needed to be sure it worked, and now I'm kicked out and still no word from calvin. Its pretty awesome... :p
license send for the 5 time on 5/27/2010 12:02:00 AM

calvin

Post by calvin »

9400RPMS wrote:Trying to do some testing for craig,and i still aint got unlocked..
As all vendors know. Demon ID should be email and not PM'ed. simple and clean. check your mail and email the code so it can go in the db.

calvin

Post by calvin »

ryan89crx wrote:
@ryan you email address is not in the system. maybe a different email address?

ryan89crx

Post by ryan89crx »

calvin wrote:
ryan89crx wrote:
@ryan you email address is not in the system. maybe a different email address?
Yes it was a different email, taken care of yesterday. Got the new license in the email.