eCtune tutorial or writeup

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

barry
http://phpbb3styles.net

eCtune tutorial or writeup

Post by barry »

hi everyone is there a eCtune tutorial around here somewhere? can someone point me in the right direction on creating a basemap? eCtune has so much going on in the program that its hard for me to make sence of it all! one that isnt too much ....im not really trying to go too crazy with tuning i just want to get my afr's in check they are super rich! it gets so frustrating sometimes that i just pull the ostrich off and burn a crome chip to get my car around! i ditched crome because of the limited features and ignition problems ive had! xenocron has great writeups for crome but what about ectune!???

ryan89crx

Post by ryan89crx »

barry

writeup!

Post by barry »

I RTFW 5 times i know all of that what i am asking is for someone that has more in depth information like a detailed explanation for battery and injector offsets setting up fuel trim and doing pulls and incorperating logs with ectune! points where i add fuel or pull fuel i know what im doing but i just want to get the most out of this ectune experience! i hate crome and i do not want to go back to using it!

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

It took me years and lots of dedication to learn these things... I did this in the way I would have taken a school class; I bought many books about tuning theory and practice; and they themselves tought me what your asking.... In a tuners words: if we felt like teaching how to tune all the time; we would be for hire to teach or write a book... No offense meant, but the info is readily obtainable on the Internet and books. The same things apply between all softwares.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock