Force update problems?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

88dx
http://phpbb3styles.net

Force update problems?

Post by 88dx »

Anyone else have shitty problems all the time with Ectune like me? :?: Right now i cant get ectune to run a force update I get this message . Image then I try to download a fresh version of ectune but get this when trying to download :-\ Image Ill buy anyone a beer that can fix this :yes:
I hate cars

barry

eCtune lock out

Post by barry »

well ive been locked out i updated a couple of hrs ago and i still got the warning that i needed to update too! this sux :cry: tried updating a few mins ago and im still locked out! :x

88dx

Post by 88dx »

I Havent used Ectune in months, but the last time I did it worked now I get this
I hate cars

barry

eCtune lock out

Post by barry »

yeah i just bought this license man!....its not looking too good to me now!

bigdaddyvtec

Post by bigdaddyvtec »

Calvin Ive sent you mail already stating my feelings on this continual licensing issue... Once again your update doesnt work, ive run force update and get the confirmation that ive got the latest but still get the : MSGID M002H OLD VERSION!!! After running force update 3 times. You need to figure a way out to let us use a version that is stable. WITHOUT having it time bombed so WE CAN TUNE FUCKING CARS WITH YOUR SOFTWARE WEVE PAID FOR. WHEN WE NEED TO. Its getting old. That should be your number one priority as far as fixes right now. As a user Im not happy, I as well as MANY others are tired of this. THERE ARE MULTIPLE THREADS ON MULTIPLE BOARDS IN REGARD TO THE GENERAL DEGREE OF PEOPLE WHO ARE UNHAPPY. . DO YOU SIMPLY NOT CARE THAT YOUR USERS ARE UNHAPPY??? I hope you do, but I question it. Please fix the download ASAP.The holiday is not an acceptable excuse. I need the software NOW and cant use it... At times like this eCtune is USELESS TO ME. I have worked through multiple product development cycles as well as SE for small startups, and perhaps THE worlds largest software MFG companies efforts... The security issue can be adressed, and the people that have paid for eCtune ashould NOT ever have the inability to use something they have paid for. It wouldnt fly anywhere else and is not fair in the least to us that have paid for this. To work. WHEN WE NEED IT please fix this issue..... Promptly Sincerely, a very frustrated (again) eCtune user.
750WHP 575 TQ Leed/eCtuned H22 CD5 Trick SLUT GFI: HOLLA!!! We build FAST

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

88dx wrote:I Haven't used Ectune in months, but the last time I did it worked now I get this
There is a regular need to update the software; and it keeps people from being able to continually hack the software of they were to try.... But updating ectune should be ritual for you as it is for me... And yes; sometimes my PC has issues itself and needs me to download the .rar and install it that way.... sometimes having to remove/uninstall completely first. #$%@# microsoft OS for you right there. (mac would be for sure different in this respect) I'm not saying I don't feel you on this issue... far from it... But there is an automated email that comes out every time eCtune is updated; or if your license is going to expire and you need to resubmit; etc. Every update issue I ever had was solved by deleting ectune and removing the folders/registry keys, and reinstalling from scratch, or an internet connectivity issue with wither his server or my own connection. any licensing issues I have had were either: A. Equipment failure (ostrich resetting Serial) B. email spam filter issue (by default denied .xml files as attachments) Other than that you have to wait however long it takes to get your license. Whenever my license expired and I needed to send for a new license.xml; ironically; it was sent automatically. I didn't however use it because that laptop had been dead for some time. Have you tried all the things you could do to install ectune aside from simply running "force update"? I myself have told countless people many methods on these forums in the past... I believe the solution to such errors is in these forums...
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

civic4g

Post by civic4g »

For me monthly updates are not a problem, the problem is that updates are rarely released on time. And because my time zone I'm locked sooner than most of the users.

eg6auto

Post by eg6auto »

It updated to r14, but I'm locked out also, just happened today- and this rarely happens. I'm still very satisfied with ectune! Calvin will fix, don't worry2much, men \"B16 automatic w/LSD setup\"

ryanxbar

Post by ryanxbar »

i get it to run the update but i cant open ectune when the update is done

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

I made a mistake by not changing the date... Please update now!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Navi

Post by Navi »

I have this problem!!! :cry: possible solve?
Attachments
20141022_110059.jpg
20141022_110059.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 10395 times