Single/Pro Users Big Change!!!

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Single/Pro Users Big Change!!!

Post by Bugermass »

Ok after talking it over with Calvin for some time we have decided to remove the expiration code from the single user versions of eCtune. This means no more random lockouts at the worst possible times. We are aware that this feature has caused alot of issues for customers, so we are going to remove it to help insure that no single/pro users are locked out again.. The original reason for this feature was to force customers to update since there was alot of development going on and we wanted to be sure you always had the latest and best version. But over time its seemed to have been more of an problem than anything. So.. we are planning to have this in place in the next update. Thanks Chris.
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

dbsharp

Post by dbsharp »

Thank you! This has inconvenienced me a few times. Perhaps you could change the feature to let us know about the new updates without locking us out.

DSMR

Post by DSMR »

Thank the Lord! This is great news as I have 2 licenses and keeping up with everything is a mess. For instance, there are 2 different one year licenses to deal with along with the monthly force update. It can be a lot. I think all of us here will agree that we appreciate this. Thanks

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

dbsharp wrote:Thank you! This has inconvenienced me a few times. Perhaps you could change the feature to let us know about the new updates without locking us out.
Thats what we're doing.

Vtec6000

Post by Vtec6000 »

Great 8)

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

This is great news!

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

Awesome!

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

Wondered when this was going to happen, Good job Chris.
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

theidealone

Post by theidealone »

If this would have happened a few months ago, I would have bought eCtune instead of NepTune.

leed

Post by leed »

Good decision. Thanks guys.

VTEC Inside

Post by VTEC Inside »

Great news! It was such a pain in the exhaust :) One of the times I got locked up was at a Time Attack event and I couldn't touch a thing and couldn't log either. I am happy to hear this and I'm sure that it will bring new eCtune customers. Greetings to eCtune crew!

sIrK

Post by sIrK »

Perfect!, for me was a problem in two times without no internet connection and cant update. When is the next update out? today is 30
eCtune Pro & Demon rOolez! 92 Civic Turbo-Vtec at 1.5bar 300hp 93 Civic B18Dohc-Vtec Na 230hp Chrysler Neon 2.0L 16v InsanePower!

ls_dx

Post by ls_dx »

fock ya about time :)

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

Hopefully be done tonight. Calvin will work on it.

sIrK

Post by sIrK »

Could you add the option that when closes the program remember the option in displays \"show peak values\" so when you open again the program this option is active again and you dont have to activate it again and again when you open the program..? if you want to disable it only unmark the option and then remember it when open again, that is unmarked.. I use it always to see peak values in all (rpm, boost, volt, etc...) to me is a lot of functional I asked it some time ago in a post. It could be interesting to see lower and peak values too starting always in peak values but that you could see the lowers consulting like \"show lower values\". Thank you!
eCtune Pro & Demon rOolez! 92 Civic Turbo-Vtec at 1.5bar 300hp 93 Civic B18Dohc-Vtec Na 230hp Chrysler Neon 2.0L 16v InsanePower!