XP install issues

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

bigdaddyvtec
http://phpbb3styles.net

XP install issues

Post by bigdaddyvtec »

Im haviing issues getting ectune running on XP... Ive never had an issue with vista, very straight forward... But cannot get this to work and its really frustrating me, I need it to work by thursday night for tuning. Old laptop died, setup eCtune (get Demon pro version) on temp. laptop download and run force update... Get demon pro version, try to connect to Ostrich 2 and \"emulator cannot be found\". Installed FTDI drivers (as per email form XENO), still cannot connect NEED HELP FAST.Going to need licence as well as for now i need to use my work laptop to tune till i get a new computer.... Anyone help??? THX
750WHP 575 TQ Leed/eCtuned H22 CD5 Trick SLUT GFI: HOLLA!!! We build FAST

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Sheesh. Install ectune. REGiSTEr Once you get the first license _then_ connect ostrich and request license for it.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

bigdaddyvtec

Post by bigdaddyvtec »

No shit really? Not so simple princess... Having issues going back to my old lappy now that i fixrd... Machine ID changed (HD and RAm changed), and the SW is currently regerd on my corporate laptop, but when I go to get a licvence all i get is a nessage box that says error. No more. Turned firewall off... Still Im getting pissed
750WHP 575 TQ Leed/eCtuned H22 CD5 Trick SLUT GFI: HOLLA!!! We build FAST