No one will help????

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

theperfectsin
http://phpbb3styles.net

No one will help????

Post by theperfectsin »

Someone please help me.... i have no clue why my map trace trail is not recording a/f...ive tryed everything i re installed i contacted everyone and couldnt get help.... any suggestions would be ausome... i will put up some screen shots of my settings too.. it records when it feels like it (rarely) only in boost and sometimes but mostly does notihng... haha its been weeks since it worked it stopped working around the same time i got the update and installed a 3bar and injectors but all the readings for the map are correct with my boost gauge..

Vtec6000

Post by Vtec6000 »

I have had this problem a few times whilst tuning on the Dyno it's a real pain. Happens some times out on the road after say a hr or so of tuning. Post your cal and a log so people can take a look and see if there is a problem with the settings your using.

theperfectsin

Post by theperfectsin »

Here is what i got for now ive tryed screwing wiith all the settings and didin't help...i dont have any log files handy but i guess i can try and record one with my car breaking down lol hope this helps.........
Attachments
current.cal
This is what i got when it stopped working
(8.19 KiB) Downloaded 143 times

theperfectsin

Post by theperfectsin »

it just doesnt make sence that it worked perfect for months then just stopped working...i was thinking it was the new map sensor i put in but all the voltage readings are correct and it reads exactly what my boost gauge displays.the only other thing i changed was injectors but why wouid that effect trace trail setting it has nothing to do with load? the only thing i could think of is the update..could i even find a later version of ectune? just to see

Vtec6000

Post by Vtec6000 »

Try this. You should never have fuel lines crossing in the map, I have smoothed your fuel table.
Attachments
current.cal
(8.19 KiB) Downloaded 138 times

theperfectsin

Post by theperfectsin »

I replaced the 3 bar with the old map and it seems actually record some data=S but still not 100percent i will try the new smoothed map with it tommorow thanks

theperfectsin

Post by theperfectsin »

I tryed it out today it worked for about 5min and not again haha well it kind of worked...i have nooooooooooooo clue what is going on!!!

Bindegal
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bindegal »

I would go back to the very basics... Which voltage does eCtune show for the MAP sensor? Can you verify this voltage at the ECU plugs as well as right next to the MAP sensor itself using a multimeter? /Allan
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Copenhagen, Denmark