Another idle problem

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

bauboy
http://phpbb3styles.net

Another idle problem

Post by bauboy »

Hi guys i ve got a big problem with my idle my setup d16z9 (same as d16z6) vitara eagle walbro 255 lph stock fpr 525 cc pte injectors turbo borgwarner trim 57 + ramhorn manifold It s my first tune on ectune I ve adjusted my idle with a correct afr 15 15.2 and no problem this afternoon i tune my map for my afr and no problem (street tune) but when i stop tuning and go on my home , my idle stay at 2500 3000 rpm :shock: what is the problem ???? i test changing idle on ectune and no changes i verify i havent got any vaacum leaks i disconnect the iacv and no change i turn the screw on the throttle body and no change Can you help me please???? :cry: i join my cal and a very little log because the car make noise on 2500 rpm very thanks (sorry for my bad english )
Attachments
idle problem.cal
(8.19 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
idle problem.elf
(13.34 KiB) Downloaded 139 times

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

Recheck the tension on your throttle cable.

bauboy

Post by bauboy »

Throttle cable verified no problem when the car is cold idle is at 1500 rpm but after 20 minutes of driving the problem restart it s crazy :cry:

bauboy

Post by bauboy »

hi i resolved my problem it is the fast idle valve i change it and now idle perfect very thanks :D

Bindegal
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bindegal »

Yeah I have seen a few issues with the mechanical FITV´s in my time also. Hard to diagnose until you´ve been there already :) /Allan
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Copenhagen, Denmark