is calvin dead?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Synoptic
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by Synoptic »

nope he is in Europe right now and said he is traveling a lot, he will work on ectune this Thursday. Please email info@ectune with the subject line reading lic if you have any new issues!
Synoptic Tuning Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

9400RPMS

Post by 9400RPMS »

we need another person or two to handle giving out licenses..
DDTech | DDTECHCAMS.COM

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

He is already in contact with someone to do that.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

r_honda

Post by r_honda »

having the same problem with this licensing garbage. i have 3 cars that all need tuning and im un able to do anything. this whole licensing system is brutal. why isnt there a licensing server spitting back the license after you send it in and why is it soo hard to do more than 1 vehicle off 1 computer. this is rediculous. my cars are all down due to ectune!
bB Customs

mik

Post by mik »

r_honda wrote:having the same problem with this licensing garbage. i have 3 cars that all need tuning and im un able to do anything. this whole licensing system is brutal. why isnt there a licensing server spitting back the license after you send it in and why is it soo hard to do more than 1 vehicle off 1 computer. this is rediculous. my cars are all down due to ectune!
Because the licensing system appears to not be automated. For doing multiple cars I'm pretty sure he wants you to have the dealer version. It's not a good setup for us small-timers that only do a few cars (but don't want to use crome). People tend to buy their own gear and then come to me, but they don't necessarily have their own laptop to tune their car with. I feel your pain.

speedjunky01

Post by speedjunky01 »

Vtec6000

Post by Vtec6000 »

I'm sorry to say it but ectune is miles behind Neptune in terms of support, JR has that shit down you can pretty much get that guy at any time. Only for the good work of a few selected members on this forum the average guy would be screwed in trying to get any problems resolved.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

There will be some changed soon in a better way. I was in europe for some personal shit. that is working really bad on me. I cann't talk to much about it. I'm going to start to work back on ectune. fix little things. You all will be informed.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

mtber
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by mtber »

calvin wrote:There will be some changed soon in a better way. I was in europe for some personal shit. that is working really bad on me. I cann't talk to much about it. I'm going to start to work back on ectune. fix little things. You all will be informed.
Glad to see you back.
Phearable.net - Toll Free: 1-888-236-9831 Chipped Ecus / Precision Injectors / Walbro Fuel Pumps / AEM Widebands / Conversion Harnesses Authorized Dealer for: Hondata, eCtune, Neptune, AEM, Crome & more.

civic4g

Post by civic4g »

I'm going to start to work back on ectune. fix little things. You all will be informed.[/i]
Don't forget the OnBoard Logging support for the Demon.

r_honda

Post by r_honda »

mik wrote:
r_honda wrote:having the same problem with this licensing garbage. i have 3 cars that all need tuning and im un able to do anything. this whole licensing system is brutal. why isnt there a licensing server spitting back the license after you send it in and why is it soo hard to do more than 1 vehicle off 1 computer. this is rediculous. my cars are all down due to ectune!
Because the licensing system appears to not be automated. For doing multiple cars I'm pretty sure he wants you to have the dealer version. It's not a good setup for us small-timers that only do a few cars (but don't want to use crome). People tend to buy their own gear and then come to me, but they don't necessarily have their own laptop to tune their car with. I feel your pain.
im in the same boat. i usually tune a few peoples cars off my 1 laptop and ectune licensing makes it so difficult to do that. everytime i want to add a car or tune one of the other cars off my laptop i have to email back and forth with calvin to get a license to do it. its rediculous. if i leave ectune for a few weeks or a month and come back i have to update it and figure out the licensing again. i hate the fact that i cant just leave it and come back to it whenever and use it. if i need to make some adjustments on any one of my 3 vehicles im basically screwed if calvin isnt at his computer ready to make me a new license. at this point i have 3 cars that all need tuning STILL and i cant do anything.
bB Customs

speedjunky01

Post by speedjunky01 »

so its saturday night here is what my inbox looks like... Image

speedjunky01

Post by speedjunky01 »

Edited, will wait and see