is calvin dead?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

speedjunky01
http://phpbb3styles.net

is calvin dead?

Post by speedjunky01 »

At this point im pretty pissed and think ill be taking my business over to neptune. emailed a bunch, no reply, still cant tune my freaking car. Image .....except looking for calvin

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

Calvin is here in Holland right now. Maybe I see him tonight. Whats the problem?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

mtber
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by mtber »

I am also waiting on his reply. I sent two emails to him via info - at - ectune.com If Calvin isn't going to be around to take care of his business, he needs to hire some one to handle it for him.
Phearable.net - Toll Free: 1-888-236-9831 Chipped Ecus / Precision Injectors / Walbro Fuel Pumps / AEM Widebands / Conversion Harnesses Authorized Dealer for: Hondata, eCtune, Neptune, AEM, Crome & more.

cyanide

Post by cyanide »

Looks like I got out of the Ectune game at just the right moment.

speedjunky01

Post by speedjunky01 »

Gaskleppie wrote:Calvin is here in Holland right now. Maybe I see him tonight. Whats the problem?
need him to check his email, need a license issue resolved mtber, couldnt have said it any better! its fine if he is on vacation or has an issue but at least give us a heads up so it can be worked out ahead of time. of if something happened shot us all an email saying he isnt available and so and so will take care of it, he has plenty of dealers that could help cyanide, yes you did this is starting to STINK like crome all over again, but worse since without update we are effectively fucked out of 200 dollars or more. There is a shitstorm brewing on the forums and I hope he is aware of it. at this point i would like a partial refund and termination of license so i can take my business elsewhere. I used to recommend ectune left and right anytime i could, but at this point i cant say i would do that anymore and am borderline ready to say fuck the 200 bucks just as a matter of principle and inform the public of the non-existant service wherever possible so far ive emailed 5+ times, called, and even facebooked him and no reply. Xenocron may be helping me out but still WTF

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

He just pinged me because he is sick. I tried to ping him back about your problems but it seems he switched his bb off. Maybe tomorrow. Sorry guy's

speedjunky01

Post by speedjunky01 »

Gaskleppie wrote:He just pinged me because he is sick. I tried to ping him back about your problems but it seems he switched his bb off. Maybe tomorrow. Sorry guy's
blah :P thanks for the try

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

speedjunky01 wrote:
Gaskleppie wrote:He just pinged me because he is sick. I tried to ping him back about your problems but it seems he switched his bb off. Maybe tomorrow. Sorry guy's
Excuse me? I am trying to help you here! Fuck off man! I want just as much as you that Calvin could find some time to get things done! So if you dont believe me, go fuck yourself and get lost!

mik

Post by mik »

Same here -- need my license renewed and now my car barely runs because I had to swap injectors and I can't re-tune because of good old licensing error number 4. I've submitted support email and license requests last week and received no response. I'm a very unhappy customer now -- I've been without a car for a week because I can't use software I've paid for and have been using up to this point just fine. I really don't have the money at the moment to switch to Neptune. I'm sure those with dealer licenses are losing business if Calvin has fallen off the planet. Please Calvin -- I'm sorry you are sick, but if you can't keep up with the licensing (or get someone else to) please REMOVE IT for the sake of your customers. With screwed up licenses we're basically locked out of the computers on our own cars...

speedjunky01

Post by speedjunky01 »

Gaskleppie wrote:
speedjunky01 wrote:
Excuse me? I am trying to help you here! f*** off man! I want just as much as you that Calvin could find some time to get things done! So if you dont believe me, go f*** yourself and get lost!
i know i meant blah as to bad he couldn't get back to us all soon, I do believe you, and i was being serious when i said thanks for the try, i appreciate it man! sorry for any miscommunication, can type what you say on the internet, but not HOW you want to say it.

9400RPMS

Post by 9400RPMS »

That serious huh... its gotten that bad .. i've never had a problem communicating with calvin..
DDTech | DDTECHCAMS.COM

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

speedjunky01 wrote:
Gaskleppie wrote:
speedjunky01 wrote:
Excuse me? I am trying to help you here! f*** off man! I want just as much as you that Calvin could find some time to get things done! So if you dont believe me, go f*** yourself and get lost!
i know i meant blah as to bad he couldn't get back to us all soon, I do believe you, and i was being serious when i said thanks for the try, i appreciate it man! sorry for any miscommunication, can type what you say on the internet, but not HOW you want to say it.
ok... excepted.

mtber
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by mtber »

Anyone get any replies yet? I am still waiting. I have a customer that wants a re-tune on meth injection but I can't schedule him until Calvin gets back to me.
Phearable.net - Toll Free: 1-888-236-9831 Chipped Ecus / Precision Injectors / Walbro Fuel Pumps / AEM Widebands / Conversion Harnesses Authorized Dealer for: Hondata, eCtune, Neptune, AEM, Crome & more.

mik

Post by mik »

No, no replies yet. Thursday doesn't help that I just had to pay to tow my car that could have driven away with a few fueling adjustments.... :twisted: :roll:

speedjunky01

Post by speedjunky01 »

mik wrote:No, no replies yet. Thursday doesn't help that I just had to pay to tow my car that could have driven away with a few fueling adjustments.... :twisted: :roll:
that SUUUUCKS!!! wonder why he couldnt just send a mass email saying im out of the country for a while, please fix any issues before i leave