ectune help please

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

bb6usdmh22a4
http://phpbb3styles.net

ectune help please

Post by bb6usdmh22a4 »

so here it is i had my motor rebuilt a few months ago and ectune had worked fine before the rebuilt. after the rebuilt had taken out ectune and put my stock ecu in for the smog and the break in. a few days ago i decided to put ectune back in and tune it on my rebuilt motor. i decided to keep my stock injectors in and tune it with my stock injectors. i had ectune updated to r17 and started a new base map. no matter what i did or how i corrected the air/fuel it keeps on miss firing. (code 9 keeps poping up) so i decided to change the dizzy (code 9 went away but still missing) my stock ecu works fine as well as crome pro. i've changed map sensor/ tps / ect sensors/ ita, 3 dizzys, coils, wires, spark plugs, and i can't get ectune to run my car. i also put crome pro into the p28 that ectune was in and the p28 works fine with crome. any ideas would help thanks last tune i had with ectune was r16 i belived and it worked fine. im guessing the update to r17 might have done something. i've looked and it seems no one else is having issues. oh i even rebooted my computer and reinstalled ectune and sitll nothing.

David974

Post by David974 »

Did you try to retune? or start a new base map on R17 (copy and paste your table value and parameter settings) regards

bb6usdmh22a4

Post by bb6usdmh22a4 »

today i tried new base maps reset demon copy paste tables and values and parameter settings still nothing still major miss firing. tomorrow im going to try and put crome on to demon and see if demon is okie with crome.

bb6usdmh22a4

Post by bb6usdmh22a4 »

fixed by reinstalling newer updated version of xp. not sure why my older version didn't work but after i installed the newer updated version it no longer cause my car to miss.