new laptop =) no ectune >=(

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

barry
http://phpbb3styles.net

new laptop =) no ectune >=(

Post by barry »

well this laptop has windows 7.........am i screwed? it says i need to run force update but when i do i get this epic fail notice! Image

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Did you disable uac? Did you run it as administrator? Probably not to one of these...
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

barry

Post by barry »

its funny that you mentioned that it was the first thinng i did! i failed to restart my computer.....i FAIL =/

barry

ostrich licenseing help

Post by barry »

okay installed eCtune on my laptop and now i have to get my license back what do i do! my current tune is on my ostrich and thats the only one i have since everything is on my old laptop that doesnt work anymore! i dont want to lose my tune someone plz help me out LOL!

Bindegal
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bindegal »

With any luck, your old hard drive could still be working... Get one of those USB harddrive enclosures, yank the old drive out of the dead laptop and mount it on your new laptop. Copy CAL files off the old partitions, job done :) I´m not sure where exactly the CAL file is placed on the Pro eCtune version but I´m sure someone here can help with that info :) As always the license needs to be requested/generated for the new laptop, just copying it from the old one won´t work. /Allan
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

barry

Post by barry »

hard drive is toast thats what really sucks oh well im sure ive uploaded that cal in one of these forums so no worries

barry

registration question!

Post by barry »

i bought a new laptop! since calvin is away who would i talk to.....Xenocron or would i request a license here!? my original ostrich license is from the xenocron vendor! and i dont have a way to get in contact at the time unless someone from xenocron happends to catch this

ChingyHatch

Post by ChingyHatch »

You have to wait for Calvin.

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

Just do a new licence request after the re-install and sent Calvin a mail about it.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands