My license is dead and I cannot get into my software...

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Hybrid96EK
http://phpbb3styles.net

My license is dead and I cannot get into my software...

Post by Hybrid96EK »

Im not sure why the license just expired, I just got it recently. Anyways, I can't get into the software but seem to recall an email saying I would get a new license before it expired... that obviously didn't happen. Can I request a new one here since I can't get into the software now?

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

Get the license.lic file out of your ectune directory and restart ectune. I will start as a datalogger version. Then you can do a license request. Sent Calvin a mail about what happened and you will get a new license.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

Hybrid96EK

Post by Hybrid96EK »

Gaskleppie wrote:Get the license.lic file out of your ectune directory and restart ectune. I will start as a datalogger version. Then you can do a license request. Sent Calvin a mail about what happened and you will get a new license.
Alright cool. Is Calivin back now? His health improving?

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

He is ok, but as always busy...

Hybrid96EK

Post by Hybrid96EK »

Gaskleppie wrote:He is ok, but as always busy...
I requested the new license approx a week ago with still no response. This normal now?

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Email him as per forum instructions. He should reply. If he has time he will do it right then, but if not he will let u know. If u don't hear back, a friendly reminder never hurt.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

Hybrid96EK

Post by Hybrid96EK »

I emailed him back in mid Feb and still haven't gotten anything in temrs of a response. My parts will be in this week and I need to be able to use the software to tune and get my car up to get back and forth from work... whats the deal?

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

Try again. Try to use a short but strong title for the mail. He got loads of mail, try to stand out of the others. Things like \"LICENCE or TUNER\" will help.

Hybrid96EK

Post by Hybrid96EK »

Gaskleppie wrote:Try again. Try to use a short but strong title for the mail. He got loads of mail, try to stand out of the others. Things like "LICENCE or TUNER" will help.
Calvin responded today and sent the new license. Things have been resolved. Thank you.