#1 O2 mil comes on, only decel.

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

bb6usdmh22a4
http://phpbb3styles.net

#1 O2 mil comes on, only decel.

Post by bb6usdmh22a4 »

i see that a few people have had this in the past and wondering if anyone has resolved the problem. everything i read about this problem im having the same thing expect my car goes into limp mode and the car will not pass 2000rpm. disable o2 and closed loop also. only happens on decel. if i turn my car off and back on it no longer comes back on. even if i decel. happens only when the car has sat over night and i warm up then drive for 15+ miles.(note the car has been fully warm before driving away) tomorrow im going to log the data and see if im able to catch everything in action.

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

Do you have a O2 sensor connected to the ecu?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

bb6usdmh22a4

Post by bb6usdmh22a4 »

no o2 hooked up to the ecu. the wide band is't hooked up to the ecu ether.

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

If you hook up something, the problem will be gone.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

bb6usdmh22a4

Post by bb6usdmh22a4 »

still had a problem with the mil even though i connected my wideband up to ectune. not sure but disabling closeloop+ve correction (stock) seems to have keep the o2 error/limp mode from coming back. car has been running fine so far for about a week now. will update if it comes back on.