Looking for feedback on 1000cc injectors

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

9400RPMS
http://phpbb3styles.net

Looking for feedback on 1000cc injectors

Post by 9400RPMS »

I have two big builds coming through my shop in the next few weeks. One customer wanted RC 1000CC's which i ordered from Chris(xeoncron) and another one 1000CC percision which i ordered from lightning since they are local.. My questions are as followed. Both setups will be in the upper 400 to lower 500whp range. I'm assuming eCtune doesn't have a problem tuning with a resistor box? I know how to wire a resistor box in, i've tuned a few turbo cars before just never with this big of an injector and on a resistor box. I'm also looking @ the FJI Injector driver that chris sells. I'm liking that idea and i'm going to try and sell it to my customers to get that.. but if they dont want it, will a resistor box still do fine? both these car's aren't completely daily driven, however.. i'm sure they'll want to drive them on the street from time to time.. Is there anything i'd do differently vs tuning saturated injectors?? or would i just proceed like i normally would. Do i need to change or add anything to eCtune or it should be good to go? Thx guys.
DDTech | DDTECHCAMS.COM

Vtec6000

Post by Vtec6000 »

Why not go with high impedance injectors and save yourself the hassle of installing a resistor box? I have used I.D1000cc injectors(high impedance) on my own honda and can't fault them.

9400RPMS

Post by 9400RPMS »

Vtec6000 wrote:Why not go with high impedance injectors and save yourself the hassle of installing a resistor box? I have used I.D1000cc injectors(high impedance) on my own honda and can't fault them.
I recommended those, and my customers wanted RC and precision so its all good i'm just looking for feedback on the proper steps.. I'm just doing what they wanted, i offer advice and whether or not they take it, is a different story. I've known good results with other programs just making sure eCtune is basically ready to go when i need it to be and i dont have to do anything out of the oridinary.
DDTech | DDTECHCAMS.COM

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

1000cc injectors tune out easily with ectune using a resistor box.
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

ryanxbar

Post by ryanxbar »

i use those right now i think there great really easy to tune but i wish i had the money to go to id's

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

All of those pencil injectors tune out nice, not just the ids. I think they are all great injectors.
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image