So whats the latest?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

ChingyHatch
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by ChingyHatch »

Of course I looked. Guess what I do for a living? I consult for companies to help them fix / avoid software hacks.

civic280684

Post by civic280684 »

Hy i´m new here and wonna buy the Ectune Software for tune my Civic. But i read that calvin no longer support Ectune? is that right? Where can i buy the Software? If i go on the Homepage from Ectune and i push the Buy button,then i get the Software or is complettly no Support more longer? thx

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Follow purchase instructions on main website. Yes its supported, but 99% of problems is customers expecting the software writer to diagnose their pc when it has trouble running or tune their car because something odd is happening. We all are here to help, the software is current, and it's still supported. People pop off at the rocker when they don't hear back right away. Is there a contact agreement? No.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

cain_tuned

Post by cain_tuned »

i disagree the software is only about 50% supported Calvin hasn't answered a complete question in along time and support is responding to questions about the software if you post a question on neptunes site you get a reply that day not 6months and ya people are folling off the rocker because ectune is an awesome software thats following the foot steps of crome to the T

civic280684

Post by civic280684 »

Hy,this is very Important....has someone contact to Calvin? I wonna Buy the Ectune Software,but the Store is close. I need the Software urgent. :cry: thx Roberto

cain_tuned

Post by cain_tuned »

contact xenocron

9400RPMS

Post by 9400RPMS »

i'm working on trying to get something going with bugermass, to help provide licensing.. just hold tight for a few more days.
DDTech | DDTECHCAMS.COM

civic280684

Post by civic280684 »

Sounds very nice. My probleme is there is a big civic eg meeting next month in Germany at the Nürburgring and i wonna drive with my car there.To shipping the Software to Germany it needs Time too. :( that´s why i´m a little bit nervous :lol: :) :lol: thank you Roberto

glove

Post by glove »

when I spammed calvin's emails 100 times to get my lisence, he eventually told me to fuck myself. I really think he needs to hand over the reigns to someone else if he cant handle managing his own product, either sell ectune to HRtuning, OR just get rid of all this licencing garbage and make the software open source, yes it would suck for us who paid for it, but the massive ammount of people who would adopt it at pgmfi would make it an overall better product for everyone.

combz

Post by combz »

calvin if you ever read this...i am a computer programmer. If you or anyone who is in on helping with the software is reading this...just send me a pm. I can help on that aspect of it.

Hybrid96EK

Post by Hybrid96EK »

combz wrote:calvin if you ever read this...i am a computer programmer. If you or anyone who is in on helping with the software is reading this...just send me a pm. I can help on that aspect of it.
Honestly I think its time to just accept that this software has reached the end and is what it is.

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

I mailed him. Maybe he is interested...
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

9400RPMS

Post by 9400RPMS »

bugermass and I have tried to get calvin to hand over licensing.. if the program needed to be finish buger himself could do the majority.. he's still not responded.. he gave me the OK to tell buger he could do the licensing but he hasn't responded to chris in weeks now..
DDTech | DDTECHCAMS.COM

cain_tuned

Post by cain_tuned »

I can say Facebook seams more important to him

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

Dealers/Tuners that have access to the tuner area, please check the release thread for updates on whats going on..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262