So whats the latest?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Hybrid96EK
http://phpbb3styles.net

So whats the latest?

Post by Hybrid96EK »

Is the software \"Dead\" at this point? Calivin abandon the project? I never seem to see him post here anymore and the updates have just died.

rich777

Post by rich777 »

I'd love to know to. I'd hate to see ectune die off... :(

ChingyHatch

Post by ChingyHatch »

As long as he's getting money it won't be completely shutdown. You know, just like John Cui and Crome.

92bluepreludesi

Post by 92bluepreludesi »

still waiting on getting a new license. Its been entire week since i re-registered. Sent emails to [email protected] and [email protected] still no license.

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

ChingyHatch wrote:As long as he's getting money it won't be completely shutdown. You know, just like John Cui and Crome.
His paypal is locked down.. :( I'd hate to see it die off honestly, but it wouldn't surprise me.
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

civic4g

Post by civic4g »

A clarification would be nice. So many promises and now must of us are 1 step away from knocking Hondata or JR door.

9400RPMS

Post by 9400RPMS »

civic4g wrote:A clarification would be nice. So many promises and now must of us are 1 step away from knocking Hondata or JR door.
qft.. i love ectune and i'm going to keep trucking with it, but calvin needs to be more active i'd honestly hate to see this thing go under..
DDTech | DDTECHCAMS.COM

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

I'm done with it. When my motor is done in a couple of weeks I will be switching to Neptune or as much as I'd hate to say it...Hondata.

ckretvix

Post by ckretvix »

I doubt I'll need to change. Works fine for me. Until I get a new car, but that will probably be a GM

rich777

Post by rich777 »

I don't understand how Calvin could not care about Ectune. Surely a hell of a lot of hard work was put into it to get it upto now. To let it all go at this stage would crazy and such and waist. I don't know what goes on in his life but from what i guess he just hasnt got the time for it anymore. So he either needs to make the time or employ someone that has. Surely Ectunes a good money maker ? ?

Hybrid96EK

Post by Hybrid96EK »

I don't know why he can't even take the 5 mins to post up and let us all know what the deal is. That's what really gets me. As paying customers I feel we at least deserve to know what's going on with the product we bought into. I think there are people who are currently active that know more then they are saying.

rich777

Post by rich777 »

Hybrid96EK wrote:I don't know why he can't even take the 5 mins to post up and let us all know what the deal is. That's what really gets me. As paying customers I feel we at least deserve to know what's going on with the product we bought into. I think there are people who are currently active that know more then they are saying.
I totally agree.

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

Hes working.. Hes managing a very high dollar company right now and really doesn't have time to work on eCtune. There have been talks of handing it over to another person to manage and finnish, but nothing has been set in stone yet.
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

cain_tuned

Post by cain_tuned »

what did he not make enough off it in the first year so he lost interest. shoot if he finished ectune he could live well on it and why wont he ever come on hear and say anything in my eyes exactly what john did is what calvin did i really wanted to become an ectune dealer but why there hasn't bin any development in along time shoot every month there's new updates for neptune. I think he needs to give it up and pass it on so we can keep enjoying ectune

92redhatch

Post by 92redhatch »

I think he need to sell ectune to the guy that made Neptune and not at a ridiculous price. Hrtuning will do a better job then Calvin has been doing lately. But I do admit when Calvin was taking care of ectune he would respond to all my emails in seconds and I've sent him 50+ emails back to back.