Ectune test version?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

civic280684
http://phpbb3styles.net

Ectune test version?

Post by civic280684 »

Hy is there anywhere a Test version where i can take a look in the Ectune?

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

you download the software and you can see what options it has for the ROM. you can also download someone else's ROM and datalog to playback and see how the datalogger portion works.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

civic280684

Post by civic280684 »

Hy, so i Downloaded the ECtune Version Software from the Homepage. From the Butten on the rigth site. If i would open the Software,open a pop up and say : Lock System MSGID M002H Old Version!Please run force update from start menu to get the latest version. Now i open the force update and there open another pop up where stand: Web update failed withe error:access to C:Programm files (x86)ectun\\ectune.chm\\\\\\. denied. What should i do? Can somebody help me please. thx.

marshall.hagen

Post by marshall.hagen »

That error response is due to the UAC not being disabled. Windows Vista/Windows 7: 1. Install the latest Microsoft .net framework 2. Disable UAC 3. Re-Install eCtune You can use this to view data logs (if you have the corresponding .cal file) and allow you to play with the software.

civic280684

Post by civic280684 »

@ marshall.hagen Thanke you for your helping.I do all that you tell me.I Install the latest Version from Microsoft and download Spiceworks.But i don´t know what i should do with Spiceworks.

crows

Post by crows »

spiceworks? simple solution to this problem is right click ectune icon on your desktop and select properties... then go to the compatibility tab and check the box where it says run this program as an administrator then click apply and OK run it again and click yes/continue on the prompt it should run fine.