Moderator: Gaskleppie

sloweghatch
http://phpbb3styles.net

ectune license

Post by sloweghatch »

Old laptop crashed just got a new one not sure how to request new one. Sorry

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

follow original install steps to request a license. wait for verification and it to be emailed to you.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

sloweghatch

Post by sloweghatch »

Sent a request a few times now multiple emails, still no response. Can anyone tell me if they're still sending out licenses. Thanks

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

sloweghatch wrote:Sent a request a few times now multiple emails, still no response. Can anyone tell me if they're still sending out licenses. Thanks
They are. But calvin's day job is doing out of the country contract work for weeks at a time. If you bought from xenocron, email him. if you bought from ectune.com, you will have to wait for a response. Calvin gets flooded with emails, sometimes it takes time.

9400RPMS

Post by 9400RPMS »

send a email titled with the subject in all caps and bold TUNER LICENSE
DDTech | DDTECHCAMS.COM

sloweghatch

Post by sloweghatch »

Is there any reason why i wouldnt be getting a confirmation email when i try to register. Thanks

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

sloweghatch wrote:Is there any reason why i wouldnt be getting a confirmation email when i try to register. Thanks
if no confirmation email within a few hours; double check your entered address, and check your online spam filters with your account service.

sloweghatch

Post by sloweghatch »

Checked my junk mail folder and didnt see anything. I got a confirmation email around the end of march when i tried to register the first time but havent gotten any when i tried registering a few other times afterwards. I just purchased another license thru xenocron a few days ago hoping that would make a difference. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

wolve

Post by wolve »

having the same issue: switched to a new laptop month ago, requested license, got a confirmation email (6-13-11) and never heard from it again. the other times i tried to register i did'nt get the confirmation email. i really need this as the car is not running right now and i don't have acces to the old laptop anymore AAARRRGGGHHHHH almost makes me wish i went with neptune instead, i love ectune but this is killing my raceseason!!!
12.3@119mph nitrous-assisted grocery getter on street tires :D 193whp allmotor and 320whp on the funny gas

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

wolve wrote:having the same issue: switched to a new laptop month ago, requested license, got a confirmation email (6-13-11) and never heard from it again. the other times i tried to register i did'nt get the confirmation email. i really need this as the car is not running right now and i don't have acces to the old laptop anymore AAARRRGGGHHHHH almost makes me wish i went with neptune instead, i love ectune but this is killing my raceseason!!!
No offense meant, but that's just a rant. If you had spent the extra for a demon (which is the only emu used by Neptune afaik) then you wouldn't have this issue with ectune. I agree Calvin's customer support has been lacking these days, but I myself have no clue about his personal/day life so I can't comment further other than to say he should pay someone to handle licensing for him..... Hell, I'd do it in exchange for a tuner license :). I am online enough that I think I could easily handle it.

wolve

Post by wolve »

JaredKaragen wrote:No offense meant, but that's just a rant. If you had spent the extra for a demon (which is the only emu used by Neptune afaik) then you wouldn't have this issue with ectune. I agree Calvin's customer support has been lacking these days, but I myself have no clue about his personal/day life so I can't comment further other than to say he should pay someone to handle licensing for him..... Hell, I'd do it in exchange for a tuner license :). I am online enough that I think I could easily handle it.
yeah your right, i'm ranting, but it's very very annoying to have your car finished but waiting on a license for 1-2 months. and no offense.... but when i bought ectune it was in it's testing phase, ostrich 1 was the shit. back then it was annoying to update but that at least went fast. and updates, response time and customer service was fast and good. this was in calvin's signature and it was true: We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world. shame it's not anymore...
12.3@119mph nitrous-assisted grocery getter on street tires :D 193whp allmotor and 320whp on the funny gas

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

I believe it's a 1yr support that comes with it.... Which is the need for yearly relicensing.

wolve

Post by wolve »

JaredKaragen wrote:I believe it's a 1yr support that comes with it.... Which is the need for yearly relicensing.
i just meant i choose ectune, when i was torn between ectune/neptune, because of the fast great/fast customer service! i understand the man is busy, but yeah like you said, hire someone to do all this admistrative shit. like you wanting a free tuner license and free writing of bins in exchange for all the rubbish he does'nt want to deal with ;)

sloweghatch

Post by sloweghatch »

Received a new license thru xenocron installed it and opened ectune went to request a new license for the ostrich and received it in email. Installed the new license and it automatically tried to open ectune and i received a MSGID 003H message. Any help is appreciated.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

sloweghatch wrote:Received a new license thru xenocron installed it and opened ectune went to request a new license for the ostrich and received it in email. Installed the new license and it automatically tried to open ectune and i received a MSGID 003H message. Any help is appreciated.
email xenocron, i think he knows what 003h is; i think it may be a error for 2 lic on the same ostrich serial