connect Ostrich to Pro Demon version

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

wolve
http://phpbb3styles.net

connect Ostrich to Pro Demon version

Post by wolve »

guys, i'm flabbergasted here! just switched to a new laptop, and i just can't get my ostrich connected.... in ectune it says pro demon version, and i can't select ostrich under settings. i can't seem to find a pro ostrich version to download.... what am i'm doing wrong? - download ectune from ectune.com - extract and install - open ectune and it says pro demon version - can't connect ostrich in any way :evil: please help!!!
Attachments
about.jpg
about.jpg (119.13 KiB) Viewed 5064 times
settings.jpg
settings.jpg (113.78 KiB) Viewed 5064 times
12.3@119mph nitrous-assisted grocery getter on street tires :D 193whp allmotor and 320whp on the funny gas

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

New laptop needs a new liecense.

joppez

Post by joppez »

Or they can shutdown old licence and transfer it to new pc. With ectune and ostrich, only one computer can be used (i dont understand why) OP try to contact calvin.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

joppez wrote:Or they can shutdown old licence and transfer it to new pc. With ectune and ostrich, only one computer can be used (i dont understand why) OP try to contact calvin.
Simple. Without licensing as it is, it would be easy to set up multiple ostriches over time and circumvent licensing. To get ostrich version you need a new license.XML. Don't attempt requesting an ostrich license unless your in pro-ostrich mode or you could get your ostrich serial re written and be having to wait longer for the second license. Demon has a hard coded serial so it is a lot safer for piracy. Be patient when relicensing.... Too many people demand instant results. If you dont hear back within a week email Calvin again.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

wolve

Post by wolve »

JaredKaragen wrote:Simple. Without licensing as it is, it would be easy to set up multiple ostriches over time and circumvent licensing. To get ostrich version you need a new license.XML. Don't attempt requesting an ostrich license unless your in pro-ostrich mode or you could get your ostrich serial re written and be having to wait longer for the second license. Demon has a hard coded serial so it is a lot safer for piracy. Be patient when relicensing.... Too many people demand instant results. If you dont hear back within a week email Calvin again.
yeah, i found out that when there is a license.xml is in the map it automaticly switches to ectune pro ostrich (was the wrong license so it got an error, but it worked). now i'll just have to wait for a license..... been waiting and mailing since start of june tough......please calvin, help me out here!!
12.3@119mph nitrous-assisted grocery getter on street tires :D 193whp allmotor and 320whp on the funny gas