Fix my calendar

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

ryan89crx
http://phpbb3styles.net

Fix my calendar

Post by ryan89crx »

I emailed Calvin on this, but haven't gotten a response and I'm getting a little impatient. Only been a day so I'm not bitching about the delay, I'd just like to get a fix...if possible lol Somehow my calendar date got puched forward 2 months about a year and a half ago. I have dealt with it because if I corrected the date m eCtune will not run. However I need it to read correctly and was curious what I have to do to get eCtune to run? This issue is also causing my eCtune license to expire early, which is kind of a pain in the butt. It's not like I was trying to cheat the expiry date, because it's 2 months FORWARD lol How do I go about correcting my date? I uninstalled/installed and it still comes up with the error, is there a fix for this?

ryan89crx

Post by ryan89crx »

Bump, still no return email

ryan89crx

Post by ryan89crx »

Bump yet again. Yes the bumps are annoying, so is the LACK of customer service :roll:

JaredKaragen

Re: Fix my calendar

Post by JaredKaragen »

ryan89crx wrote:Somehow my calendar date got puched forward 2 months about a year and a half ago. I have dealt with it because if I corrected the date m eCtune will not run. However I need it to read correctly and was curious what I have to do to get eCtune to run? This issue is also causing my eCtune license to expire early, which is kind of a pain in the butt. It's not like I was trying to cheat the expiry date, because it's 2 months FORWARD lol
so to simplify, you say you bought ectune. sometime after your calendar was pushed ahead 2 months on your pc, and you re-licensd since then if you set your date 2 months back ectune doesnt like it? have you tried getting the original license.xml that you were last emailed; change date on pc, reboot, replace license.xml with lasr emailed one, and try starting ect agan? maybe license.xml gets rewritten... ik about that... shot in the dark, but would make ense on why you wouldnt be able to backtrack... besides... the last relese was without an expire date... so i am slightly baffled when taking this detail into account... then agan, you do have to re-register yearly. when i re-reg; i always confirm my original field entries so its identical when i re register, then i send an email with the subject "registrtion expired, need new license.xml". i usually get the license within a day or two and am back up and running.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

stenseltizm

Post by stenseltizm »

I followed jareds advice from another thread when my license expired and I didn't get any reply from email. Delete your license file (or move it to another folder) Open ectune logger version and request a license. Use the identacle information from when you first purchased it. I believe you have an option somewhere to check that it is a renewal. I had my license in a day or two.

ryan89crx

Post by ryan89crx »

Calvin emailed me back(apparently the \"info@ectune\" addy gets ignored)... Only way to fix the calendar date is to do a fresh install of Windows and re-license. AWESOME :roll: :roll: