Cant Connect to ECU

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

extreme-eg
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by extreme-eg »

Bindegal wrote:Good you good the logging sorted out. The only reason I can see for the fuel pump to run constantly (when the Off-setting works) is if the ECU somehow thinks the car is cranking. Cranking is detected by the distributor sensors but also there´s a STS Starter Signal input that can be disabled... /Allan
Thanx Allan, can you direct me as to how to disable the STS Starter Signal ?? Thanx for the help
93 Honda Civic - 10.00 @ 153 95 Honda Civic - B20Vtec Turbo Street car

Bindegal
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bindegal »

Parameters, Sensor/Hardware options -Disable STS(Starter Signal) input ...if you don´t have this option available, try pulling out B9 at the ECU. This is pure guesswork on my part, I haven´t seen this problem before, ever.... /Allan
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

extreme-eg

Post by extreme-eg »

Bindegal wrote:Parameters, Sensor/Hardware options -Disable STS(Starter Signal) input ...if you don´t have this option available, try pulling out B9 at the ECU. This is pure guesswork on my part, I haven´t seen this problem before, ever.... /Allan
STS was disabled on the ECU - I de-selected this and the fuel pump primes as its supposed to now ! Many Thanx for the help
93 Honda Civic - 10.00 @ 153 95 Honda Civic - B20Vtec Turbo Street car

Bindegal
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bindegal »

Nice... now start tuning :) /Allan
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Copenhagen, Denmark