MSGID M002H problem

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

NESof NOLA
http://phpbb3styles.net

MSGID M002H problem

Post by NESof NOLA »

I did a clean install to update my eCtune version. Whenever I try to open eCtune I get a system lock MSGID M002H and it tells me to run force update. I ran a foce update and I keep getting the same message. how do i fix this? I am running windows 7. When I run force update it completes the update, but it also tells me \"ERROR: the process \"ectune.exe\" not found\"

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Hmm, ostrich I take it? How long has it been since you have relicensed? Is your time/date correct? Did you change your hdd? Did you change any other major system component?
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

NESof NOLA

Post by NESof NOLA »

yeah im using ostrich no changes at all i havent used my eCtune in about a year, but i added my new license that i recieved last month. how do you check the date and time?

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Windows date and time... I'd check to see if your systemid has chainged if you noted your original... Delete license.XML, and re-save the new license and manually copy it to the ectune folder again... That may help. I can't remember 002h, but I believe it was an incorrect systemid to license.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

NESof NOLA

Post by NESof NOLA »

so i realized how much of an idiot i am. thought i had UAC turned off, but it wasnt. someone must have turned it back on since the last time i used eCtune. thanks for the help!