Idle consistency errors with .44

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Joey Misanthropy
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Idle consistency errors with .44

Post by Joey Misanthropy »

Both the cars I tuned Saturday displayed some small idle errors. The Prelude had it's idle speed increase a little mid-tune. There had been a problem with the car's radiator cap not pressurizing the system and this could have been caused by coolant level or an air bubble purging itself. I have no updates on the car's idle as of now. The B16 hatch has confirmed idle problems. I experienced it on the dyno and during the testdrive afterward - idle speed would drift high/low as the day went on, and idle AFRs would sometimes go lean (mid-high 15's). It did this with closed loop disabled, and it is still doing it with wideband closed loop enabled. Find attached the .cals for both cars, and a cellphone video of the B16 hatch's idle that should play in VideoLAN (among other media players).
Attachments
Mike Idle.rar
B16 hatch idle
(192.2 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
Regards, Joseph Davis eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Asheville, NC USA

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

I need log files.. much more important
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Joey Misanthropy
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Joey Misanthropy »

The vehicle owner has emailled you about a logger version - he already has a wideband wired to the ECU, etc.
Regards, Joseph Davis eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Asheville, NC USA

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

Ok.. i'll give u a call tomorrow
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.