Android datalog

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

joppez
http://phpbb3styles.net

Android datalog

Post by joppez »

I see Peter Linszter has added ectune support for his android software. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGypRgU2 ... r_embedded http://www.linszter.net/?lang=en Im trying to run it with my 7\" galaxy tab next summer Image

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

I Already purchased Bluetooth interfaces.... For this reason.... Second to having cable less uploads And data logging :)
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

Nice feature!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

JaredKaragen wrote:I Already purchased Bluetooth interfaces.... For this reason.... Second to having cable less uploads And data logging :)
And it works? :D

Bindegal
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bindegal »

Sweeet....! /Allan
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

skc4g

Post by skc4g »

RoadXY wrote:
JaredKaragen wrote:I Already purchased Bluetooth interfaces.... For this reason.... Second to having cable less uploads And data logging :)
And it works? :D
On this video i use eCtune rom. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjUJ2_zNo5k

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

Which bluetooth adapter are you using?

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

It's the one the app creator recommends; because it's already 5v capable, just make a small rewire harness, use bluetooth adaptor on pc and go... I believe the units come pre-programmed to be a client using pw 1234. I haven't got my replacement Bluetooth adaptor for my laptop yet so that's why I haven't used mine yet... But I'm glad to see it work. I'll be sourcing one of the huge screen htc android phones or maybe a android tablet specifically for this :)
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

skc4g

Post by skc4g »

JaredKaragen wrote:It's the one the app creator recommends; because it's already 5v capable, just make a small rewire harness, use bluetooth adaptor on pc and go... I believe the units come pre-programmed to be a client using pw 1234. I haven't got my replacement Bluetooth adaptor for my laptop yet so that's why I haven't used mine yet... But I'm glad to see it work. I'll be sourcing one of the huge screen htc android phones or maybe a android tablet specifically for this :)
The app is fully compatible with tablets and android 4.0+ now. I have a Vodafone Smarttab 7 (ZTE V21A) with Android 3.2 and the app is works fine. The only problem is the LogViewer. Its works fine on smaller resolution, but not works on 1280*800 resolution.

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

E-mailed the programmer of this app because eCtune is not selectable in the DEMO version. He said he would change it over the next weekend (28 jan / 29 jan)

joppez

Post by joppez »

Works fine but i first had to reprogram bluetooth module. Sorry i cant turn key because no oil in engine :roll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhZAUEKB ... e=youtu.be This is with 7\" galaxy tab but i also tested 3.5\" zte blade.

skc4g

Post by skc4g »

RoadXY wrote:E-mailed the programmer of this app because eCtune is not selectable in the DEMO version. He said he would change it over the next weekend (28 jan / 29 jan)
The DEMO version is done. I'll test it, and upload on this week.

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

skc4g wrote:
RoadXY wrote:E-mailed the programmer of this app because eCtune is not selectable in the DEMO version. He said he would change it over the next weekend (28 jan / 29 jan)
The DEMO version is done. I'll test it, and upload on this week.
Did not receive any update on the Demo version yet? Started the app but still can't select eCtune?

skc4g

Post by skc4g »

RoadXY wrote:
skc4g wrote:
The DEMO version is done. I'll test it, and upload on this week.]
Did not receive any update on the Demo version yet? Started the app but still can't select eCtune?

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

Guess you are Peter then? If so, excuse my enthusiasm then 8) Have looked through all your posts but could make up if you where.