Android datalog

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

skc4g
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by skc4g »

RoadXY wrote:Guess you are Peter then? If so, excuse my enthusiasm then 8) Have looked through all your posts but could make up if you where.
Yes its me :lol: I always try to follow the forums/topics about my apps. So, the eCtune DEMO is done, but i need to test it before i'll upload it to the android market.

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

skc4g wrote:
RoadXY wrote:Guess you are Peter then? If so, excuse my enthusiasm then 8) Have looked through all your posts but could make up if you where.
Yes its me :lol: I always try to follow the forums/topics about my apps. So, the eCtune DEMO is done, but i need to test it before i'll upload it to the android market.
Great support! Will be awaiting the update. :D

skc4g

Post by skc4g »

RoadXY wrote: Great support! Will be awaiting the update. :D
Datalog with eCtune support is on the market

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

Great!

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Ive been going nuts... I have my HULog out and repinned a cable to use on the bluetooth adapter. I am using a +5V signal from my Arduino. I switch the adapter to AT, and plugged it all in, and shared grounds between Arduino and HULog. No matter what it just wont take any AT commands... If I plug both into power they connect to each other... so I know they work... but for the life of me they wont take AT commands so I can connect with a 3rd party device... Have you had any trouble like this? You think the HULog is locked into a specific UART speed keeping me from having a 38400 TTL connection to the adapter?
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

joppez

Post by joppez »

I have 2 different bluetooth. Elechouse and some other. Elechouse i managed to work but not other one. You can also order bolt on part here: http://www.elechouse.com/elechouse/inde ... ts_id=2164

skc4g

Post by skc4g »

skc4g

Post by skc4g »