License Request

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

mik
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by mik »

mik wrote:
JaredKaragen wrote:
mik wrote:I still haven't heard a thing from Calvin or received my license. When did you originally request yours Jared? Just wondering on what your time frame was. It's been 4 weeks for me now.
thats close to the timeframe when I have received mine. one year it took almost 3 months; but Calvin went though some medical issues.
Your experience has pretty much mirrored mine then, but I sent Calvin another email earlier, just to give it one more try, and he got back to me almost right away. He said he was going to look into it tomorrow. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)
*Drumroll*..... and NOTHING AGAIN, contrary to what he said yesterday. *sigh*

joppez

Post by joppez »

I got ectune (ostrich) about one year ago. Now i got new licence in email, seems automatic message from Calvin. Why you people have to ask licence? For new computer with ostrich version?

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

joppez wrote:I got ectune (ostrich) about one year ago. Now i got new licence in email, seems automatic message from Calvin. Why you people have to ask licence? For new computer with ostrich version?
This is what should be happening; I used to get mine returned as an automated license delivery.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

sj-performance

Post by sj-performance »

JaredKaragen wrote:
butch11a wrote:is that why i can't connect ectune to my ostrich, the demon option is always selected and i got hulog to connect but can't get ostrich to connect, do i have to devendorize the ostrich even though its running ectune map, will my map be erased when i devendorize ostrich....tnx
Contradictions there... Please verify: If you have no license.xml, it's demon mode. If you have license.xml, it's ostrich mode. When you devendorize it it erases the memory in the ostrich and unlocks the USB to be used by any application. The only application that can put data onto (but not retrieve) the ostrich/demon while it's vendorized is the moates EMutility. So if you want to use your vendorized emulator you have to save a file, and upload it to the emulator manually with EMutil. Long horrible drawn out tuning process I am really screwed with right now... Feels like burning chips back in the day. Still nothing on my end, and I have 10 cars to tune by Sunday >:(
Can I use this to save my Calibration ,reset, use crome and put back my calibration?? If so can you give me a little walk through as to doing it.....Please I to am waiting for my license and i need my ortrich for crome and i do not want to retune my car..