Versions & price ?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

dj_spark
http://phpbb3styles.net

Versions & price ?

Post by dj_spark »

Hi Calvin, can we have some info on this please ? I read somewhere 75 euros, but for what exactly ?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i think you are mistaken. I never posted that.. Can you show me where that is?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

dj_spark

Post by dj_spark »

I didn't say you told this... http://www.totalcarconcept.nl/cms/content/view/196/1/ I don't understand what is written there
Aanbieding: wij stellen de auto af met eCtune waarbij een korting van 75 euro gegeven wordt op de software..
This is why I was asking for details

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

discount of 75 euro on tuning rate the car
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

Dmc1

Post by Dmc1 »

From the screen shots it looks like it will be more helpful I like how it's displaying about every sensor and function on the engine. It's more of a tuning tool then anything else Ive seen. I'm glad I never bought crome pro. I just couldn't really justify buying crome just for datalogging when Freelog works fairly well. I'm awaiting prices and more info. :P

peluca

Post by peluca »

Yes me too. Price for the different licenses and packages

nate

Post by nate »

There is no pricing information right now. You will be alerted when the price structure is released.
eCtune Team

digitalvinyl

Post by digitalvinyl »

If the pricing is close to crome eCtune is going to fly off the virtual shelves! ;) One thing, no p73 UDSM ITR bin's? I couldn't see one when looking at the help files..... Here's to hoping for one :D

Civic Tsi
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Civic Tsi »

P73 is there.