Bugs...

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

hackish
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Bugs...

Post by hackish »

Here is my list from tonight. Using the revision from 2 days ago... If you use the read from emulator feature and it finds an older basemap then it asks if you want to upgrade. There is a speling :) mistake in this dialog box. If you click cancel it works correctly but if you select okay - upgrade she locks up solid anything you do it just beeps. If you disable vtec while the car is in vtec then a whole pile of nasties happened... I wasn't able to retest this but the datalogging locked up and I had to restart ectune. Trace stopped working and I wasn't able to switch maps anymore. If you try to open 2 copies of ectune at once the second one freezes on the settings dialog and if you close that dialog the program crashes with an unhandled exception. In settings if you disable the emulator auto-scan and set a com port manually it does not remember this setting. For me it was stuck on com12 so the only way I could get it to work was to manually set the com port of the ostrich to 12. This caused the flash&burn to stop working so I had to set it to com4 so it would work when I was finished tuning. Sorry my steps to reproduce aren't a little better... -Michael

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

What will have my attention today: -Upgrade stuff -2 instance lockup -EMulator not saving is fixed with latest rar i send(little bug :) )
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

the instance bug is due to the auto scan trace.txt. Hackish you IM me that you were having problems with auto-scan? Can you post your auto scan trace.txt. I want to sort out anyproblems asap. I don't have problems anymore, nate where it never worked it's ok now..
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

Test again with the latest version i didn't have any problems. Without emulator: No problem upgrade the binary and appended upgrade.0.0.45 behind it With emulator: not working...

calvin

Post by calvin »

upgrade issure and spelling error fixed

hackish
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by hackish »

Ok, I'll see about that auto-trace thing. I've got one more car to tune Thursday night before I'm out for vacation. It's actually a re-tune so I will be able to test the rom read thing as I don't have his base rom on my computer. -Michael

calvin

Post by calvin »

I'll send an update version later where the upgrade is fixed

calvin

Re: Bugs...

Post by calvin »

hackish wrote: If you disable vtec while the car is in vtec then a whole pile of nasties happened... I wasn't able to retest this but the datalogging locked up and I had to restart ectune. Trace stopped working and I wasn't able to switch maps anymore. -Michael
It shouldn't do that.. If you disable in vtec. I don't what ecu does.. I guess reset VTS map bit. That is send to eCtune and it should move from high cam retest please