please help with new laptop win 7

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

john440
http://phpbb3styles.net

please help with new laptop win 7

Post by john440 »

Hello,can someone help me. I just down loaded software to new laptop and tried to force update to register laptop and i get error message.I did not want to bug Calvin and thought someone here could help first.
Attachments
ectune erorr.jpg
ectune erorr.jpg (347.1 KiB) Viewed 2871 times

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

OI!!! I'll be nice... By answering. But rude in my tone: READ THE FORUM STICKY. Run as administrator. If your on a demon, there is no \"registration\". Just a serial you enter into the emulator info pane. If your on an ostrich, there are plenty of threads with corrective info. Welcome to eCtune! You won't be dissipointed in how well the software actually works.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

john440

Post by john440 »

Sorry if I got you worked up.I tried to read the forums but my brain looses interest in reading anymore. eCtune works great I tuned my car few years back and it has be running good.I have been busy with life and have not used the software in almost two years. now I have to learn all over again.I am wanting to crank the B18 up some more and will need to tune some more.But thanks for the reply.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

john440 wrote:Sorry if I got you worked up.I tried to read the forums but my brain looses interest in reading anymore. eCtune works great I tuned my car few years back and it has be running good.I have been busy with life and have not used the software in almost two years. now I have to learn all over again.I am wanting to crank the B18 up some more and will need to tune some more.But thanks for the reply.
No prob... My Cornhole issue is having to break up with my gf, or find a reason to keep going and deal with her madness :) Good your up and running!
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock