Auto trans support works, however...something is missing.

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Spawne32
http://phpbb3styles.net

Auto trans support works, however...something is missing.

Post by Spawne32 »

Seeing as how I seem to be the only guy on the planet running an automatic with ectune I guess the issue has never really been brought up. The ability for the ecu to enable the torque converter lockup solenoid seems to be working just fine, however on two different TCM's I keep experience a code 14 on the trans computer which indicates the following... Short or open in FAS (YEL) wire between D16 terminal and ECM and or Faulty ECM. Now initially I had thought that this was probably either the fault of a trans related issue or a faulty tcm, as the accords seem to have alot of problems with the tcm from the factory, however Ive ruled that possibility out. Something is missing on the ECM that is causing this particular code and I am not sure what exactly, frankly I cant even get any solid information on what \"forced auto stop\" actually means. There are actually several wires coming from the ECM related to the TCM, A19 being the most obvious A18, B3, B4, D18. I don't even know where to start with this problem, or what kind of effect it is actually having on the car. For all intents and purposes the car operates perfectly normal, and the lock up engages fine as well. The only side effect to the code listed in the service manual is \"transmission jerks hard when shifting\" in which case...it does that all the time anyway lol

9400RPMS

Post by 9400RPMS »

r17 and r18 as well, under where the chip goes.
DDTech | DDTECHCAMS.COM