how long does it take to get the xml document license ? :[

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

JDMirza
http://phpbb3styles.net

how long does it take to get the xml document license ? :[

Post by JDMirza »

Waited about 3-4 weeks. Ordered my ectune license from xenocron but still no answer back from them. Anybody know how to get a hold of Chris at xenocron ?

Uncle Dave

Post by Uncle Dave »

Yeah email and he replies within 8 hrs he is very busy at the moment with tuning for the Honda Day event,I was in the same boat as you and emailed Calvin directly and that took 2 weeks as he was out of the country on business.

relic1

Re: how long does it take to get the xml document license ?

Post by relic1 »

JDMirza wrote:Waited about 3-4 weeks. Ordered my ectune license from xenocron but still no answer back from them. Anybody know how to get a hold of Chris at xenocron ?
if you check his site, he has a phone number, email, fax and address listed. I'll bet if you call with a calm and polite request he'll at least have a response for you.
this is my $0.02, keep in mind that I can't spell

DCFab

Post by DCFab »

Xenocron has always gotten back to me same or next day. I believe their system is automated once they initiate the process based on my experiences with them.

dcletten

Post by dcletten »

i had to email chris twice, about a week apart from eachother, but once he got back to me, the process took just a few days of back and forth emails. hes a very good guy about getting this all in order. if he hasnt responded, id just try emailing him again NICELY, i know if someone started threatening me i probably wouldnt respond either haha. i just told him i tried emailing both calvin and him with no response and he had got back to me within the day on the second email. keep in mind, xenocron this day in age isnt a super small, not busy company so hes probably got alot on his plate. good luck to you.

JDMirza

Post by JDMirza »

figured out the problem. Chris did e-mail me back, and asked me to look at the registration table when accessing the software. Found out that the vendor registered to the installed software that xenocron sent me has ectune labeled as the vendor, instead of xenocron. Perhaps this is one of the problems as to why he hasn't gotten \"ANY\" of my requests.