heres a weird question ..

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

JDMirza
http://phpbb3styles.net

heres a weird question ..

Post by JDMirza »

Maybe this is one of the reasons why I didn't receive my xml license in the mail ... hmmm ?? http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz51 ... /image.jpg I understand this is the ectune website, and staff is only involved with the ectune vendors, but I didn't get any opportunities to give xenocron a call back as to trying to obtain a license or why they have sent me a wrong vendor software. I ordered my ectune license from xenocron, but I think they have sent me the wrong software or some kind of file error transfer just because of the fact that there should be a Xenocron name for vendor instead of \"ectune\" ? I think I'm right. x_x

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

False... That would say neptune (assumed), roadrunner, Crome, etc. if the software writer implemented their own name.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

JDMirza

Post by JDMirza »

Not doubting you, but now I am really confused. I called Xenocron last friday, and the guy guided me through the process but I didn't get a chance to go through the steps on my laptop since I didn't have an opportunity to get a hold of it while communicating with one of the staff members from Xenocron. He told me to check the registration page, and see what vendor name is on the registration page. If it didn't say Xenocron, then that's probably one of the reasons as to why I didn't get the license. I'll call Chris again on monday to update him with such brief info.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

JDMirza wrote:Not doubting you, but now I am really confused. I called Xenocron last friday, and the guy guided me through the process but I didn't get a chance to go through the steps on my laptop since I didn't have an opportunity to get a hold of it while communicating with one of the staff members from Xenocron. He told me to check the registration page, and see what vendor name is on the registration page. If it didn't say Xenocron, then that's probably one of the reasons as to why I didn't get the license. I'll call Chris again on monday to update him with such brief info.
Ok, makes sense I guess. I haven't purchased it from him.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock