Cant buy ectune anymore, anyone wanna sell theirs?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

glove
http://phpbb3styles.net

Cant buy ectune anymore, anyone wanna sell theirs?

Post by glove »

I e-mailed Xeno and Calvin to get a demon/ectune, Xeno says they had too many problems and dont carry it anymore, and Calvin hasnt e-mailed back and the ectune store doesnt work, my buddy wants me to tune his car but I told him I only would do it on ectune, all the other softwares suck. Last resort anyone want to sell their demon/ectune combo?

relic1

Post by relic1 »

:( has it really come down to this? I'm having Crome flashbacks :evil:

glove

Post by glove »

ya it sucks, Calvin should atleast give xeno the access to give out lisences, He said that the last time they sold an ectune / demon combo it took calvin 5 weeks to get the demon serial to the customer, so they took it off their shelves because they dont want to deal with it. I just wish Calvin would atleast fix the store

Natural Aspirations

Post by Natural Aspirations »

Make me an offer, everything is for sale for the right price

glove

Post by glove »

350$?

cain_tuned

Post by cain_tuned »

6months ago calvin told me he was working on handing the licensing over to xeno , It sure seems like hes gready.

Bindegal
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bindegal »

I can probably still generate a Pro license if you still need it. Will need to check though. Send your machine ID and I´ll try it. /Allan
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

92redhatch

Post by 92redhatch »

I have ectune pro/ ostrich that I'll sell

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

Is anyone really surprised? There hasn't been an update in over 2 years and tons of users with problems that were never addressed. Do yourself a favor and just get Hondata

9400RPMS

Post by 9400RPMS »

I actually ran into a problem with my last demon. I'm buying a new one friday in hopes i can get both my neptune and eCtune licenses for this demon i'm buying from craig friday.
DDTech | DDTECHCAMS.COM

glove

Post by glove »

I have my ostrich lisence, I just wanted to buy a demon one for my buddy so I could tune his car. I got him to buy neptune instead, it was a very easy transition for me. by the sounds of it xeno and JR are hella not interested in ectune anymore, Calvin waited too long and was too stuborn, no one wants to deal with him, im afraid if no one buys the software or supports it anymore, eventually us ostrich users will be left out of luck because we need our yearly lisences, but demon users should be ok.

siregcivic

Post by siregcivic »

noooo dont say that... damn ill sell you my ostrich 2.0 and pro version ectune 350 ive been looking at neptune for a little now... but honestly when my ostrich messed up it only took me 2 days to get a license from xenocron who i had purchased ectune from in the first place

ckretvix

Post by ckretvix »

What a waste. So does anyone have the power to renew licenses?

honda16

Post by honda16 »

This sucks, I was just about to buy another ostrich license. I got an ostrich really cheap last week. :? I liked it last time I had it, never had problems.

patrickjr

Post by patrickjr »

i wish he would do something about the lic bc i sent for mind on sunday for the ostrich i need it bad bc my car on the side of the road i sent him the lic requst on my new ostrich no lic i feel if he not going to take care do the right thing he need to give my money back
love fast honda