Got a new Laptop, need a new Lic. How to get Calvin faster?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Boricuanology
http://phpbb3styles.net

Got a new Laptop, need a new Lic. How to get Calvin faster?

Post by Boricuanology »

Here we go again!!! Just got a new laptop since my Accer notebook took a crab on me. Just got a Dell lattitude D630 and would like to install eCtune on it. I still had the first email that probably all of us first got from Calvin, the one with step by step and also the links for eCtune program, two for the firmware ostrich (1 & 2) and one for the program. I used the same links to download the program and the firmware for my ostrich 2, I open eCtune and from the help menu i press register my info and send it. Got an electronic reply back telling me that that eCtune received my registration so now Im waiting on reply from Calvin. Now I'm a bit worry cause from what I'm reading it seems as if Calvin gave up on the program. I know he had a very busy schedule but he always manage to get in contact with everybody and take care of any problem but now it looks like his other business/job has taking priority which I don't blame him since it seems thats his main source of income. I just want to know if he left anybody in charge of dealing with the Lic. procedure, or any other technical question we, the users, might have. Is there a faster way to get in contact with him? Is there another email address or something? Hope you guys can help me out, I'm about to get tune and I need this program up and running. Jimmy Hernandez \"Boricuanology\"
Doing the best I can with what I got.

Boricuanology

Post by Boricuanology »

I was told by Calvin to go to the the site and download the program from there. I already register and got a the 1st licence from him. I'm trying to get the emulator going but is showing as \"Emulator Disconnected\" at the bottom of the page program. At the very top of this page it says: \"eCtune PRI edition (Pro_Demon)\" I didn't pay no mind cause from what I heard you can change this options under setting with a drop down window that lets you choose which emulator to use. My problem is that on the top of this page I click on Emulator, a drop down window opens. I click on emulator info and I can't send for a license request cause is not being detected. Image Uploaded with ImageShack.us Now I go to my winrar folder I click on the ostrich2 firmware \"OSTRICH2_20_9_0\", Image Uploaded with ImageShack.us then it takes me to the ostrich2 folder where is shows two items (1)MoatesFirmware--- Application (2)02_2090.MFW-------MFW File Image Uploaded with ImageShack.us I click on the first one and a grey window opens: \"Moatesware Firmware Updater:Build 1.13.0016.00\" I think this is the first time that I see this window, What am I supposed to do now? Image Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Doing the best I can with what I got.