New license for Ectune so i can Request ostrich license

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

JBird20
http://phpbb3styles.net

New license for Ectune so i can Request ostrich license

Post by JBird20 »

I recently got my new liceses for my laptop(operating system crashed). Everything was ok until friday when y laptop fell into a puddle. I bought a new laptop and i already DLed ectune and registered. I still havnt recieved my license for ectune so i can request ostrich license. I already lost my deposit for a tuning appointment for sunday cause calvin has not sent anything.I made another appointment for Wednesday and yet again its monday night and still nothing. Can someone please contact him.

stenseltizm

Post by stenseltizm »

Forward your original purchase email to him with all capital subject ECTUNE LICENSE REQUEST Make sure its the same email you used to purchase and register the software originally Tell him in the body your new info and old.

JBird20

Post by JBird20 »

I bought the program ATLEAST 4-5 Years ago. This has never been a issue until lately. I received the licenses a few weeks ago with the original laptop then the operating system crashed and he sent me new ones within minutes. Last friday the original laptop fell out of my truck and into a huge puddle. I purchased a new laptop and new licenses for ECTUNE and ostrich.I lost one deposit for a tuning appointment cause he did not send by Sunday. Now im going to lose another deposit Wednesday for another appointment. If i lose this appointment im DONE with ectune and moving on to something with more support.