Need answer, suport, lisence, need my car.

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

dyno
http://phpbb3styles.net

Need answer, suport, lisence, need my car.

Post by dyno »

I every body, first english is not my first language, I'm new to all this and not exactly the best in computer stuff, I have fanaly send my registration sunday and do not have recived anything yet eccept for a email telling me they have receved my registration that all. Yesterday I have send a email to now if something is rong and no answer yet. I need my car to run, I want to now if it is normal to weigth that long or someting is nut working. Thanks Eric

dyno

ok

Post by dyno »

ok

JaredKaragen

Re: Need answer, suport, lisence, need my car.

Post by JaredKaragen »

dyno wrote:I every body, first english is not my first language, I'm new to all this and not exactly the best in computer stuff, I have fanaly send my registration sunday and do not have recived anything yet eccept for a email telling me they have receved my registration that all. Yesterday I have send a email to now if something is rong and no answer yet. I need my car to run, I want to now if it is normal to weigth that long or someting is nut working. Thanks Eric
Hello Eric. The software registration is not instant. You must wait for an email response from Calvin for your License key or file. Please have patience; sometimes he is out of the country on business. If you purchased through Xenocron, he should be able to help you through his tech support. if you purchased from ectune.com, you must email calvin and wait for a response. Until then a stock ECU or running a program like CROME is a perfect option.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock