eCtune can't connect to Hulog... No datalog...

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

thething96
http://phpbb3styles.net

eCtune can't connect to Hulog... No datalog...

Post by thething96 »

I've been doing everything possible for datalogging to work, but eCtune can't connect to ecu. I installed new drivers, nothing. I checked the comm ports, and both are working, even tried renaming the port, but no luck. Tried to manually set comm and baud rate, didn't work. I let eCtune to auto find port, same result. I thought the Hulog took a crap on me, but it datalogs fine with freelog and Crome Pro. It's just not responding with eCtune. Please help!!!. Thanks.

David974

Post by David974 »

same car same ecu?

thething96

Post by thething96 »

Yes, same car, same ecu, same laptop, same ostrich. It's weird, crome pro works like a charm. Freelog works ok, while using the same comm port, which I ended up leaving it at port 6.......

David974

Post by David974 »

did you try to datalog on a previous ectune tune? (via your ostrich) or a different program or chip?

thething96

Post by thething96 »

I tried a couple different calibrations on eCtune. It hasn't been working for a while, iwas waiting for my license, and I finally got it. The last time datalogging worked was about a year ago, maybe. I wasn't messing with my tune till recently, so I never really looked into fixing the datalogging issue. As soon as I switch the emulator to crome, it works right away.

thething96

Post by thething96 »

Any other advice? Anything that could help please.....