Issue in cold weather?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

siguy2k
http://phpbb3styles.net

Issue in cold weather?

Post by siguy2k »

So i have a d16y8 turbo running ectune and a ostrich 2.0. Now when it gets below around 32 degrees outside, i go to start it and the cel light is on. It runs really rich while its on. If i let it warm up a bit, shut it off, and restart the lights off. Now heres the kicker. When my laptop is plugged in it doesn't ever come on no matter what the temperature. Tonight after work i turned key to on and the cel was on. I grabbed laptop and plugged in with key on still and the second i connected to ecu it shut off. I've tried before also and it does the same thing. I can't read the code and its getting really old going through this everyday. Any help is appreciated.

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

If the cel stays on, you got a problem in your system, and it might even running in (kind of) safemode. That part of the program isn't made for the bigger injectors that you are running so its running way to rich. Try to find your problem and you will be good.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands