ectune not sending a confirmation email to receive license

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

sloweghatch
http://phpbb3styles.net

ectune not sending a confirmation email to receive license

Post by sloweghatch »

My license expired on my tuning laptop and when I go to register again I fill out my info on the registration section and everything goes through saying registration sent check email. When I go to check my email I don't receive an email. I have tried sending one from another computer just to check and see if it were my laptop causing the issue and I received a confirmation email right away. Is there anything I need to disable in windows setting or something to look for in ectunes settings in order for my laptop to be able to get a confirmation email to receive a license for my tuning laptop.

David974

Post by David974 »

you need to contact Calvin directly via email In big letter as object :License renewal also provid him ostrich number and computer number regards

sloweghatch

Post by sloweghatch »

Now upon registering I get a message that just says error

CRX2

Post by CRX2 »

Try again? Website was down for a few days.

sloweghatch

Post by sloweghatch »

still just receiving a message that says error. Anyone ever seen this problem before

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

ususally an error during intial license request or second (device) license request indicated a system or hardware problem.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

sloweghatch

Post by sloweghatch »

Is there anything You would recommend that I could try to solve the issue. Really don't want to have to use another tuning program since I've put so much time into using ectune.

sloweghatch

Post by sloweghatch »

I've tried rebooting my laptop and starting from square one with a blank laptop and endedup with the same error message