eCtune Pro_Demon with Ostrich

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

MRDRteg
http://phpbb3styles.net

eCtune Pro_Demon with Ostrich

Post by MRDRteg »

Hi, I accidentally registered Pro_Demon instead of Ostrich, but am trying to use an ostrich. I have not been able to connect the emulator at all. I get an error message saying \"could not connect with Demon\". Would I get this error message since Im trying to connect an Ostrich and its looking for Demon? If so, is this an easy fix just by reregistering with an ostrich? or would I have to get a whole new license? Also, if I can just re register, where would I find the serial number for the ostrich? Thanks, Matt

fbh22

Re: eCtune Pro_Demon with Ostrich

Post by fbh22 »

MRDRteg wrote:Hi, I accidentally registered Pro_Demon instead of Ostrich, but am trying to use an ostrich. I have not been able to connect the emulator at all. I get an error message saying "could not connect with Demon". Would I get this error message since Im trying to connect an Ostrich and its looking for Demon? If so, is this an easy fix just by reregistering with an ostrich? or would I have to get a whole new license? Also, if I can just re register, where would I find the serial number for the ostrich? Thanks, Matt