Adding Rom Comments Causes Error With burn1 :Solved:

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Adding Rom Comments Causes Error With burn1 :Solved:

Post by Bugermass »

Today I tried to burn a .bin, and the burn1 gave me an error saying Starting Address needs to be divisible by 64 or somthing.. I'll check later to get the exact error.. So then I went into eCtune and removed the info I put under \"Rom Comments\" and it burned properly after that. There were no issues with the comments while using the romulator.
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

don't worry next release supports burn1. You just have to setting the right chip addressing(start and end;0000h-7FFFh)
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

I thought thats probably what it was.. Cool Thanks
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

calvin

Post by calvin »

Burn1 chip operations in next release: Image
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.