Datalogging bug

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

blundar
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Datalogging bug

Post by blundar »

If you are logging, turn car off - window pops up alerting you unable to communicate with ISR. If you click on main editor window, alert window is in background. If you try to start another datalogging session without clicking ok in the alert window, there will be an error generated. You can click continue and close window, try again. All will be fine.
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA \"That motor's hit!\" - me

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i'll try those steps when i have a car to test.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

if you are logging then turn car off.. It will timeout with a msg. And reconnect when the car is on again.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.