Min ECT Closeloop

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Civic Tsi
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Min ECT Closeloop

Post by Civic Tsi »

Doesn't work. Is it suppose to start at 66C and I have a log that clearly shows that it was already in closeloop at 50C. If you need it, I'll post it later.
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Qc, Qc, Canada

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

in the latest version? which rom?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

I opened my .cal so I would say rom046. Running off the WB btw.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

if you open and upload cal it's 45 if u save as bin 0046.. 0046 is still testing
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

AFAIK, this was present in rom044 but I'll test it again.

Bindegal

Post by Bindegal »

I´m pretty sure it worked for me when I tested and fine tuned O2 settings yesterday. This was on 046 ROM, and I was paying very close attention to ECT as closedloop kicked in, as I had just changed that parameter. I´ll re-test tomorrow if possible. /Bindegal

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

Here's the log. I was about to hit the highway so I changed the AF target to 16.5. Took the car out of the garage... Look at 1.20 in the log. Use FJO for WB setting.
Attachments
CL_22072007_0948.elf
(346.27 KiB) Downloaded 159 times

Bindegal

Post by Bindegal »

Sorry to say, but I think I can confirm this. Shortly after reaching 45 celcius ECT, closedloop kicks in. Calvin: Log is on the way. /Allan

calvin

Post by calvin »

let me check i test it found it wtf

calvin

Post by calvin »

when i test it.. it was working.. i'll double check again.

tnurmine

Post by tnurmine »

has this been checked yet (like in 4 years time)? I am relatively new to ectune, and my problem is, that engine does not run well, when it is still cold. It starts ok and runs ok for a while... until closeloop kicks in (too early?). Just checked this morning, and the closeloop started working around 54C...(120..125F ?) after that, the engine does not run smooth until it is warmed up. I checked this from the short term trim value, when it started to change (from '0'). If I disable closeloop... no such problem with cold start. My version is 2.3r17 at the bottom it says also v.0.0.65 (is that the version of the ROM?). Using P30 code with H22A. Ostrich v2. thx and sorry

tnurmine

Post by tnurmine »

This morning below 10C (<50F). After a moment of warm-up, started driving. Closeloop (both short&long trim) started to work around 40C ?!?!?!!!! Now this is not good. Is there any support for this $199 program I just purchased, hello?

tnurmine

Post by tnurmine »

anyone care to say/share,what would be the \"correct\" temperature (ECT) for the short term trim to start working (during warm-up)? thx

joppez

Post by joppez »

Mine seems to start about 35c, but im with ethanol and closeloop lambda is 1.12 or so, 16.5:1 at fuel scale and it runs fine. Maybe try to add ignition at low ect?

tnurmine

Post by tnurmine »

kiitti :D