Minimizing a window :Solved:

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Minimizing a window :Solved:

Post by Bugermass »

When you minimize a window (IE data, parameters,display), then you try to restore it, it comes up shrunk down and you have to drag the edges to make it big again.. While your working on that, one thing that would be nice, is if say you minimize the parameters window, and you hit the parameters button again it would restore the window.. Same for all the windows activated by buttons at the top..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

nate
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by nate »

I have noticed the same.
eCtune Team

calvin

Post by calvin »

I'll look into it. I notice it too.. But had to fix other issues first. I'll make a button to snapshot the current screen settings. what is open, where and how big. If you click that everything gets restored.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

Consider it solved. I'm putting those settings in the regsitry now, instead of .net user.config. So the locations/sizes doesn't change if the software is update to a higher version.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

nate

Post by nate »

Cool thanks
eCtune Team

calvin

Post by calvin »

I'm closing. Consider done.