Collum Heading Values Change When Datalogging :Solved:

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

rschoener
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Collum Heading Values Change When Datalogging :Solved:

Post by rschoener »

I set my collum heading to read InHG/Gauge and PSI for boost. When I datalog and switch from Air Fuel Readings back to Fuel Tables It seems to default back to default. I have to restart Ectune. and it works fine. This happed about every fifteen minuits or so. I can recreate this by switching from Air fuel veiw back to fuel values.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

only during datalogging?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

I tested it with out datalogging and it doesnt change
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

only happened during datalogging when I was making modifications during the logging

calvin

Post by calvin »

can reproduce and tell me very step you did?

calvin

Post by calvin »

Tired again. With datalog playing back no column heading changing. I need the exact steps randy

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

This did not happen in 0.0.1.8 is ok now

calvin

Post by calvin »

I didn't change anything regarding column heading in 0.0.18. Consider a one time bug:)