can't update with the new webupdate!

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

redshade5
http://phpbb3styles.net

can't update with the new webupdate!

Post by redshade5 »

I downloaded the webupdate and extracted it into my root. It still won't allow me to update to r6. I wanted to do a clean install but chris used his version when he installed it and then deleted the files. So I can't reinstall ectune. Can you email me a copy or do I have to go back to chris? Also I noticed on r5 my a/c output doesn't work. It was working on r4. So wanted to see if r6 will fix the problem.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

AC output is working.. Did you report it was not working... As far as i know it's working... i'll PM you the link to the clean install..
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

redshade5

Post by redshade5 »

I will check it in the morning and see what happens. I didnt report it yet because I want to make sure before I blame the software. Knowing my luck it is always something that is a headache to repair.hahaha

redshade5

Post by redshade5 »

Do you know offhand what the input voltage is supposted to be for the ACSW input? I checked everything else and even tried two different ECU's so need to know to be be able to test it. thanks for the help Calvin.

nate
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by nate »

There should be no voltage going into the inputs. These are switched ground inputs...
eCtune Team

redshade5

Post by redshade5 »

Okay. Thanks for the info. Now I know for sure its the climate control its self. Man what fun to change. Yuck!!